Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
lebaobei123 Offline

04.06.2019 05:26
but didnt hit it very high. I couldnt see if it Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Rick Porcello is already in his sixth full season in the big leagues, which makes it all the easier to forget that the Tigers right-hander is still just 25 years old. "I do think hes still learning himself a little bit," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said after an 8-2 win over the Kansas City Royals, a game that Porcello dominated for seven innings. "Rick has really matured dramatically over his time here," Ausmus said. "You have to remember the guy is pretty young. You think hes older because hes been in the starting rotation." Porcello (4-1) gave up a sacrifice fly to Eric Hosmer, a solo homer to Billy Butler and little else Friday night. He wound up allowing four hits while striking out six without a walk. "Throwing first-pitch strikes I think was the biggest key tonight," he said. "Being ahead 0-1 instead of 1-0 is huge. You can go a lot of different ways when you do that." Victor Martinez had a pair of doubles and drove in two runs, and J.D. Martinez and Alex Avila also drove in two runs apiece as the Tigers won their fourth straight against the Royals. Meanwhile, Shields (3-3) allowed eight runs -- seven of them earned -- on 12 hits, a walk and a hit batter in 6 1-3 innings. It was the worst outing for the Royals ace since last September, when Shields allowed 10 runs in another lousy start against the Tigers. "I threw some good pitches. Thats a good hitting ball club over there," he said. "I wasnt locating my pitches. I was getting behind in the count. I didnt do my job out there, bottom line. Ive got to do a better job of getting outs. Its just one of those games." As if that wasnt bad enough, the Royals also lost All-Star catcher Salvador Perez when he fouled a pitch off his shin in the seventh inning. He was listed as day to day with a bruise. Shields first got into trouble in the second, when he loaded the bases but escaped the jam unscathed. But things only got worse in the third, when a single by Torii Hunter and back-to-back doubles by Miguel Cabrera and Victor Martinez gave Detroit a 2-1 lead. They never gave it back the rest of the game. J.D. Martinez kept the onslaught going when he led off the fourth with a double, and Avila followed by hitting the first pitch of his at-bat for his first homer of the season. Detroit added another run later in the inning when Andrew Romine reached third on an error by the Royals Mike Moustakas, and then scored on a double-play groundout. Butler provided the only bright spot the rest of the way for Kansas City, guiding a line drive over the fence in left field for his first homer of the season -- and the first by any hitter batting in the cleanup spot in the Royals lineup. "I knew I hit it good. I didnt know if it was high enough to get out," Butler said. "I knew I hit it hard, but didnt hit it very high. I couldnt see if it was fair or foul. I knew it was really close, too." Shields was finally pulled in the seventh, allowing another run and leaving the bases loaded while recording one out. Reliever Kelvin Herrera gave up a double to J.D. Martinez that brought in two more runs and gave the Tigers an 8-2 lead. That was plenty of support for Porcello, who had been miserable in the month of April until this season, when he went 3-1 with a 3.96 ERA. He kept that momentum going against Kansas City, a team he oddly never faced last season, retiring his final 12 batters. "Hes been throwing the ball great all season long," Victor Martinez said. "Hes showing hes young but he knows what hes doing out there. Hes giving us a great chance to win ballgames." NOTES: The Tigers announced the signing of RHP Joel Hanrahan on Friday. The former All-Star underwent Tommy John surgery last May after nine appearances for the Red Sox. ... The Royals put LHP Bruce Chen (bulging disc) on the DL and recalled RHP Aaron Brooks from Triple-A Omaha. ... LHP Drew Smyly will start for Detroit on Saturday. LHP Danny Duffy is on the mound for Kansas City. Discount Custom Jerseys Online . Steve has built a solid reputation throughout the years - first as a hockey player, then as an NHL general manager and now as a scout. Cheap Custom Jerseys From China . Orlov, who scored two goals in the game, was assessed a major penalty for boarding on the play. The Flyers scored once on the power play and again with the extra attacker with 65 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime. http://www.customjerseyschina.com/. -- Jake Peavy arrived at Bostons spring training complex on Monday with a large white bandage covering his left index finger, the result of a weekend accident. Wholesale Custom Jerseys . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Custom Football Jerseys China . -- Michigan coach John Beilein is willing to give Nik Stauskas a little leeway when it comes to shot selection.MADRID - Porto is in elite company after an unbeaten start to the season and hopes to keep that record intact Wednesday on a tricky Champions League trip to Athletic Bilbao for a Group H game.Like Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich and Borussia Moenchengladbach, Porto has yet to taste league defeat.It is also undefeated in Europe this season, but has a poor record historically for away matches in Spain.Elsewhere, Shakhtar Donetsk hosts BATE Borisov.Here are some things to know about Wednesdays games:___HOME FROM HOMEPorto is on top of Group H with seven points from three matches.Coach Julen Lopetegui knows Bilbao well. He was born nearby and played as a goalkeeper for its archrival Real Sociedad and at regional club Logrones.His knowledge of Bilbao will be needed to help Porto buck a poor record in Spain.This shows it has five wins and 14 defeats from 21 matches.Lopeteguis team was eliminated from its last two European campaigns by Spanish opponents Sevilla and Malaga.The coach has included Brazilian attacking midfielder Evandro and goalkeeper Ricardo Nunes who have returned to fitness.dddddddddddd__WITHOUT ADURIZBilbao has one point on its return to the Champions League.The Basque team opened with a goalless draw against Shakhtar Donetsk and then lost to BATE Borisov and at Porto.Striker Aritz Aduriz will be out with a torn a muscle in his left leg. His goal in Bilbaos 1-0 win over Sevilla prevented Andalucian club from topping La Liga instead of Real Madrid.___SHAKY SHAKHTARShakhtar has won the Ukrainian title for the last five seasons, but is struggling this time. It is five points off the lead following Fridays 2-1 defeat to Metalurh Donetsk.The club plays in exile in Lviv due to the Ukraine crisis. It has an impressive record in this group. A win and two draws place it second on five points. It thrashed BATE 7-0 away two weeks ago.___CRUISING BATEBATE is cruising toward a ninth straight Belarusian title and is top of the table after beating Dynamo Minsk. That win stretched its unbeaten run in the domestic league to 28 matches. It has three points in the group and will be without Belarus defender Egor Filipenko because of a knee injury.___ Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz