Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
lebaobei123 Offline

04.06.2019 05:25
ruled out for a foul on Juventus goa Antworten

Lionel Messi almost single-handedly restored peace at Barcelona by scoring once and setting up two more goals in a 3-1 victory over Atletico Madrid on Sunday, before speaking out about the chaotic week for the Catalan club.Messi passed for goals by Neymar and Luis Suarez before he scored his 25th goal in as many games this season.He then denied media reports by saying he never called for coach Luis Enrique to be replaced. He also shot down speculation that his father had spoken to Premier League powerhouses Chelsea and Manchester City.I never demanded anything in order that I stay because I dont have any intention of leaving, Messi said.While Messi helped Barcelona remain in the Spanish league title hunt, Southampton stunned Manchester United 1-0 in England.____SPAINMessi shredded Atleticos vaunted defence and passed for Neymar to score in the 12th minute and for Suarez to double the lead at Camp Nou in the 35th.He then made up for committing a penalty that led to Mario Mandzukic scoring from the spot in the 57th by scoring himself three minutes from time.After giving Barcelona control of second place, one point behind Real Madrid, Messi put to bed an entire set of rumours following a tumultuous week for the Catalan club that included the firing of its sports director and its president calling for early elections this summer.I have never asked that they replace a coach, and I never would, said Messi. This hurts. And it comes from people who want to hurt the club.Sevilla moved into fourth, two points behind Atletico, with a 2-0 win at Almeria.____ENGLANDA Southampton shirt had to be scrambled from the dressing room before the forgetful Dusan Tadic could enter the Old Trafford pitch.Within minutes, it was being ripped off again as the second-half substitute celebrated scoring the goal that gave Southampton its first win at Manchester United in 27 years.When I wanted to come on, the shirt and shin pads were not there (in the dugout), but I dont know what happened, Tadic said after clinching the victory. This isnt important. Its important we won.Ronald Koemans Southampton side ended Uniteds 10-game unbeaten run in the Premier League and dislodged the hosts — managed by fellow Dutchman Louis van Gaal — from third place.Arsenal is only a point behind fourth-place United after Alexis Sanchez scored two and created one in a 3-0 victory over Stoke.____FRANCELyon moved to the top of the French league after striker Alexandre Lacazette, one of eight homegrown players in its starting lineup, scored twice in a 3-0 win against Toulouse to take his seasons tally to 19 in 20 games.The win moved Lyon one point clear of second-place Marseille, and an impressive four clear of two-time defending champion Paris Saint-Germain, which continues to struggle despite having five players in its squad costing more than €40 million ($47 million), while the nucleus of Lyons side costs nothing.Lacazette scored twice inside the first 30 minutes and 21-year-old midfielder Nabil Fekir added the other goal just after the break to make it eight league goals in 16 games.Also, fifth-place Monaco is five points behind PSG after drawing 0-0 at home to sixth-place Bordeaux, and seventh-place Nantes drew 0-0 at home to Metz.A minutes silence was held before all matches this weekend in memory of the 17 people killed in a terrorist rampage in Paris this week.____ITALYSerie A leader Juventus won 3-1 at Napoli to move three points clear of Roma, which fought back from two goals down to draw 2-2 against Lazio in the capital derby.Miguel Britos levelled for Napoli, cancelling out a stunning Paul Pogba volley, but Juventus restored its advantage five minutes later through Martin Caceres, who was making his first appearance in more than three months.Napoli had a late equalizer ruled out for a foul on Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon before Arturo Vidal sealed the match in stoppage time.Napoli remained fourth, a point behind Lazio after the latters derby disappointment.Francesco Totti scored both of Romas goals in the second period. Romas talismanic captain celebrated his second in unusual fashion by taking a selfie of himself on the pitch. Sean Taylor Jersey . Ozuna hit Reeds 2-2 pitch off the batters eye far above the 407-foot sign in straightaway centre. It was the fifth blown save in 25 tries for Reed (1-5) and the ninth home run the closer has allowed in 38 appearances. Nuno, acquired in the deal that sent Brandon McCarthy to the New York Yankees, gave up three hits, struck out a career-high seven and walked one in seven innings. Sam Huff Jersey . -- Aaron Rodgers looked fine on the practice field Thursday. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseysauthentic.com/. -- Kurt Buschs Sunday at Martinsville Speedway, in some ways, was like his career wrapped into one afternoon. Cheap Redskins Jerseys China . Peter Dawson took his long before he started the job. "I was playing an American one year at Oxford Golf Club, and he introduced me to this travelling mulligan," Dawson said. Cheap Redskins Jerseys . The St. Louis Cardinals were scheduled to arrive in Boston in time for a workout on Tuesday afternoon. Much of Mondays discussion focused on Bostons lineup considerations as the series progresses, specifically when the venue shifts to St.Wayne Rooney has received backing from his manager and team-mates after he was booed by some England fans at Wembley on Saturday. The England captain started the 2-0 World Cup qualifying win over Malta in a midfield role alongside Jordan Henderson, despite being left on the bench for Manchester Uniteds last three matchesJeers were audible from some supporters at times during the match, but England caretaker manager Gareth Southgate jumped to the defence of Englands leading outfield appearance-maker, arguing he deserves praise for his approach to playing for his country. The criticism of him is at times unfair, he said.He ploughs on and plays with pride and captains his country with pride.I look back to John Terry, Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole. In their time with England they took an enormous amount of criticism and yet when you look at the number of caps they got they were the guys that kept turning out. Gareth Southgate backed his player They were the ones that really put themselves on the line when some other players would not put themselves forward in those moments and withdrew from squads when the going got tough.Those guys are the ones that desperately wanted to play for England again and again and put their neck on the block. I think Wayne falls into that category.The booing? I dont understand it but that seems to be the landscape and I have no idea how thats expected to help him.Rooneys Manchester United team-mate Jesse Lingard made his England debut in the game and admits he didnt hear the criticism from the fans.He insists his captain does not deserve to be booed and backed him to bounce back in Tuesdays visit to Slovenia.dddddddddddd England interim manager Gareth Southgate praised Rooney after the match I cant really remember that to be honest, Lingard told Sky Sports.Its a shame and I dont think he deserves that. Hes done really well tonight and hopefully hell get his confidence back now and move on to the next game.I think he likes that role a lot. He dictates the play and everything goes through the midfield. I thought Henderson did very well tonight as well. They controlled the game and we got three points.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: England 2-0 Malta England player ratings Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz