Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Partien & Probleme
lebaobei123 Offline

14.06.2019 02:19
Reds at Great American Ball Park.CINC Antworten

LONDON, Ont. -- Anthony Mantha was a goal-a-game man in the regular season and the playoffs for the Val-dOr Foreurs. The 19-year-old from Longueil, Que., was rewarded for that consistency with the Canadian Hockey Leagues player-of-the year award Saturday. Mantha had 81 goals in 81 games and added another 77 assists for the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League champion Foreurs. "For sure Im proud of that," the towering winger said. "Its a lot of goals, but the credit needs to come back to my teammates that helped me out through this year. "I think it was just a great season. I put a lot of pressure on myself by leading the team on the ice, off the ice also." Mantha was chosen for the CHLs top individual trophy ahead of Western Hockey League nominee Sam Reinhart of the Kootenay Ice and the Ontario Hockey Leagues Connor Brown of the Erie Otters. Brown was the CHLs top scorer in the regular season with 45 goals and 83 assists in 68 games. Reinhart earned the CHLs sportsmanlike award for recording just 11 minutes in penalties during the season. Mantha accepted the top-player award not long after the Foreurs were eliminated from the MasterCard Memorial Cup. The Foreurs fell 4-3 in triple overtime to the Edmonton Oil Kings in Fridays semifinal. The game was the longest game in Memorial Cup history at 102 minutes 42 seconds of play. Manthas teammates had already departed for Val-dOr on Saturday morning, but the right-winger remained in London to accept the player-of-the-year trophy. "It does feel weird," Mantha acknowledged. "Today, its an individual trophy that I won. For sure, I would have liked way better the trophy from (Sunday), but I mean Ill take this one. "Its a trophy that my teammates helped me out to win this year and I need to give them the credit." Mantha, six foot five and 204 pounds, finished the Memorial Cup with a goal and three assists. His was the lone goal in a 1-0 win over the host Knights to open the tournament. Mantha was drafted in the first round and 20th overall by the Detroit Red Wings in the 2013 NHL entry draft. Foreurs coach Mario Durocher said during the Memorial Cup that Mantha returned from his first NHL training camp a changed player. "Last year, I would say a lot of critics were on my consistency level," Mantha said. "When I went to Detroit they tried to put that mentality in me and I think it did work for this year. I came back with that attitude and it was just a great thing for me." He was also Canadas top scorer at this years world junior hockey championship with five goals and six assists in six games. Previous winners of the CHLs top-player award include Jonathan Drouin (2013), Jordan Eberle (2011), John Tavares (2007), Sidney Crosby (2004, 2005), Brad Richards (2000), Eric Lindros (1991) and Joe Sakic (1988). "Its a great award to win and I think its something thats going to stay in mind for a few months if not for a few years, but I need to pass to another level in my career," Mantha said. "I think Ill be ready for it." Derrick Pouliot of the Western Hockey Leagues Portland Winterhawks was named the CHLs top defenceman. The Pittsburgh Penguins prospect had 70 points in 58 games with a plus-minus of plus-40. Jordan Cooke of the Kelowna Rockets earned the trophy for best goaltender. The 20-year-old posted a record of 39-7-0-4 with a goals-against average of 2.28 and a save percentage of .922, Halifax Mooseheads forward Nikolaj Ehlers was chosen top rookie. The 18-year-old from Denmark had a plus-minus rating of plus-65 while contributing 49 goals and 53 assists in 63 games. The coaching award went to Eric Veilleux of the Baie-Comeau Drakkar, who reached the QMJHL final before falling in seven games to Val-dOr. Kingston Frontenacs forward Sam Bennett was selected the top NHL prospect. He is ranked first overall among North American skaters by NHL Central Scouting for the draft next month. Erie Otter forward Connor McDavid won the scholastic award with an 87 per cent average in his second semester of Grade 11. Moose Jaw Warriors captain Sam Fioretti was recognized for his humanitarian work off the ice. He works with Moose Jaw police in their anti-bullying program. Rene Robert Jersey . With the results, North America claimed 2.5 of the three available points, opening up a 17.5-12.5 lead in the overall standings. A total of 60 points are available, meaning the first team to 30.5 points will win the Continental Cup. Lanny McDonald Jersey .com)LeBron clearly likes his Italian sports cars, and thats ok with me, so up next up is the 458 Spider. http://www.hockeyavalanche.com/authentic...alanche-jersey/. Now the Minnesota Vikings have set their sights on soccer. Paul Kariya Jersey .com) - Carmelo Anthony tallied 31 points to help the New York Knicks continue their improved play of late with a 100-92 victory over a short-handed Oklahoma City Thunder squad. Peter Forsberg Jersey .com) - The Toronto Blue Jays will look to snap a three-game skid Friday night when they continue their road trip in the opener of a three-game set against the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Bengals signed quarterback Jason Campbell to be Andy Daltons backup on Thursday, a move that brings the franchise full circle in several ways. Campbells broken collarbone with the Raiders midway through the 2011 season had deep reverberations in Cincinnati. The injury prompted then-Raiders coach Hue Jackson to lobby for a trade with the Bengals, who sent them Carson Palmer for a first-round pick and a conditional second-round pick. Palmer was holding out, saying hed never play again for the Bengals. Bengals owner Mike Brown was inclined to keep Palmer and make him sit out. The generous offer from Oakland forced him to reconsider. The Raiders got the trade but failed to reach the playoffs, Jackson was fired and Campbell moved on to Chicago. Jackson was rehired as an assistant in Cincinnati and was elevated to offensive co-ordinator when Jay Gruden left for Washington after last season. Campbells familiarity with Jackson was attractive to both the quarterback and the Bengals, who decided to sign their third backup in the last three years. "He reached out to me but he didnt want to be the forefront guy that was pushing this," Campbell said. "He wanted the other coaches to make sure they were on board to make the right decision. "I came in for aa visit and was able to connect, and I liked everything and the direction it was going in.dddddddddddd" Campbell started his nine-year career with Washington. He also has played for Oakland, Chicago and Cleveland, where he started eight of the Browns last nine games last season. Dalton has been durable during his three seasons in Cincinnati, with Bruce Gradkowski and Josh Johnson getting little playing time. Johnson was the backup last season and got into two lopsided wins at the end, but didnt throw a pass. The Bengals have reached the playoffs in all three of Daltons seasons and lost in the first round. Dalton has struggled in two playoff losses at Houston and a 27-10 loss at home to San Diego last season. The Bengals think Campbells familiarity with Jacksons coaching methods can benefit Dalton in the transition to a new co-ordinator. Jackson is expected to emphasize the run more next season. "If he asks a question of what Hue is thinking or how did you do this before, I think those are some aspects that I can help him along with because of some of my experience within the offence," Campbell said. "That really pays dividends. "On the other side of it, this is a big year for him coming up. I can help with film study and being an extra set of eyes." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz