Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Turniere/Bundesliga
lebaobei123 Offline

11.06.2019 06:40
yant, Steen Tinning and Kiyoshi M Antworten

RENNES, France -- Marseille ended a five-match losing streak in all competitions by drawing 1-1 with Rennes in the French league on Saturday. Rennes striker Nelson Oliveira pounced on a miscued clearance from Marseille fullback Jeremy Morel to fire home a powerful strike from the edge of the box in the ninth minute for his seventh goal this season. But Marseille forward Jordan Ayew levelled by converting a low cross from Kassim Abdallah in the 16th. Marseille provisionally climbed to fifth place, five points behind third-place Lille. Later Saturday, its: Ajaccio vs. Valenciennes; Evian vs. Toulouse; Lyon vs. Guingamp; Reims vs. Bastia; and Sochaux vs. Saint-Etienne. On Sunday, second-place Monaco visits Lille, Montpellier hosts Nantes and Nice faces Bordeaux. Paris Saint-Germain consolidated its lead atop the league by routing Lorient 4-0 on Friday. Drew Sample Jersey . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. Germaine Pratt Jersey . So much so that even a simple foul pop up to the first baseman turned into a run. Houstons four-run rally in the ninth inning to beat the Seattle Mariners 6-4 on Monday night was capped by a bizarre play that started as Crowe fouled out to first baseman Justin Smoak with runners on second and third. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseysauthentic....ny-munoz-jersey. At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. Jonah Williams Jersey . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. Ryan Finley Jersey .Bekker was added Wednesday in exchange for allocation money after two seasons with Toronto. The native of Canada had 29 MLS appearances, including 16 starts. Hes also played in 13 games for the Canadian national team.BENTON HARBOR, Mich. -- Colin Montgomerie knows two of the players to watch in a senior major are Bernhard Langer and Tom Watson, so playing alongside them in the first two rounds of the Senior PGA Championship at Harbor Shores worked out well. Watson shot a 3-under 68 on Friday for a share of the lead with fellow Hall of Famers Langer and Montgomerie and three other players. "Tom had a great finish last week in the Regions Tradition major and Langer is always there, so I felt that if I was equal or around them after two days, I would be quite happy," Montgomerie said. "I was and I am and it gives me an opportunity to go forward at the weekend." The 64-year-old Watson had five birdies and a double bogey -- on the par-4 12th -- to reach 4-under 138 after two rounds at Harbor Shores. "When I dont do well I get angry with myself still," he said. "Like (Lee) Trevino said, When I stop getting angry with myself, then I know its time to quit. And I havent reached that point yet. I get frustrated at times, but I still have some fire." Langer also had a 68, and Montgomerie shot 69 to join Watson, Bart Bryant, Steen Tinning and Kiyoshi Murota atop the leaderboard. Bryant shot 67, Tinning 66, and Murota 65. The six-way tie for the lead is the most on the Champions Tour after 36 holes since an eight-way tie in the 2006 Senior Players Championship in Dearborn, Michigan. Montgomerie talked more about Watson than himself afterward. "Hes hitting the ball great," Montgomerie said. "Sixty-four years old. Its amazing how he still is very competitive and extremely competitive. Seeing him at very close quarters, believe me he is extremely competitive and its great to see." Murota, from Japan, had the best round of the day, chipping in for eagles on the par-5 fifth and ninth. Bryant bogeyed the 18th hole to drop into the tie for the lead. Tinning, from Denmark, birdied No. 17 in his bogey-free round. Steve Pate (67) was a sttroke back along with Stephen Ames (68), Russ Cochran (69), Mark Brooks (71) and Dan Forsman (73).dddddddddddd The group at 2 under included first-round leader Joe Durant (75), Jay Haas (71), Scott Simpson (69) and Duffy Waldorf (70). Watson, Langer and Montgomerie created buzz early in the day with their names atop the leaderboard. Watson had a 3-under 33 on the front nine, but double-bogeyed the 12th with a stubbed chip and three putts. Trying to win for the first time since the 2011 Senior PGA, hes coming off a sixth-place tie last week in the Regions Tradition in Alabama. "I hit the ball pretty well last week and finished with a good round on Sunday, and its kind of carrying on right now," he said. "So well see what happens the next two days." Langer, a two-time winner this season and the leading money winner on the Champions Tour five of the last six years, birdied the first two holes. "On this golf course you never know whats going to happen," Langer said. "There are some low scores out there, but there are also some high numbers. So it was good to get in the red numbers right away and I felt good about my game starting off." Montgomerie, playing in his first Senior PGA and seeking his first Champions Tour victory, took advantage of a friendly forward tee position and made an eagle on the par-5 15th. He hit his 8-iron approach from 173 yards to 10 feet. "Amazing, fantastic," Montgomerie said. "I havent putted well, to be honest, over the first two days. I missed a number of makeable putts that havent started on line, which has been disappointing." Roger Chapman, the runaway winner in 2012 at Harbor Shores, was 1 over after rounds of 71 and 72. Kenny Perry, the Regions Tradition winner last week, followed his opening 70 with a 75. Kohki Idoki, the winner last year at Bellerive in St. Louis, birdied the last two holes for a 70 to make the 36-hole cut on the number. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz