Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltreffen
lebaobei123 Offline

06.06.2019 02:34
irlo and David Villa He was Antworten

DULUTH, Ga. -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event. Jimenez held off Bernhard Langer to win the Greater Gwinnett Championship on Sunday, becoming only the third player to lead from start to finish in his debut on the 50-and-over tour. Jimenez, coming off a fourth-place finish in the Masters, closed with a 67 to finish two strokes ahead of Langer. Jimenez finished the tournament with 32 consecutive holes without a bogey at TPC Sugarloaf. The Spaniard said he cant make a commitment to the Champions Tour this year because his goal is making the European Ryder Cup team. "To me its not about money," Jimenez said. "Its about some different goals to make me feel proud of myself. To me I would feel nice to play on the Ryder Cup once more." Langer, the defending champion, shot his third-straight 68. Jimenez and Langer were tied at 10 under before a two-shot swing on No. 8. Jimenez needed only a short putt for a birdie, and Langer fell two strokes behind with his bogey. After that, Jimenez avoided mistakes down the stretch, leaving no opening for Langer or Jay Haas, who shot 67 and was third, four shots off the lead. Jimenez insisted the win wasnt easy. "When you hit the ball straight and you put the ball close to the hole it looks easy, but nothing is easy," he said. "You need to keep calm yourself. ... I like to feel the pressure and ... the people that are coming behind bite me." Langer said his inability to make birdie putts kept him from putting pressure on Jimenez. "I had a number of opportunities, just couldnt make any putts today," Langer said. "And he played very, very solid all day." Jimenez stretched his lead to three strokes before he showed that on this day even his mistakes brought no harm. He hit his tee shot on No. 15 into a tree -- but it bounced back into the fairway. From there, he hit his next shot into a bunker but still salvaged par. The win assured, Jimenez tipped his visor to the fans as he walked up the 18th fairway. He then winked and blew a kiss to a TV camera. He brought his victory cigar to his postgame press conference. "I showed my game is in very good shape now," said Jimenez, who added he isnt complaining about life at 50. "Im very happy with my age and the way Im doing," he said. "The last 15 years is when my best golf is coming. Its nice. No complaint with 50." Langer said he doesnt expect to see Jimenez on the Champions Tour again this year. "He said he wasnt going to play anymore this year because he wants ... to be the oldest European player to ever play on the Ryder Cup," Langer said. "Thats his goal. But, you know, goals can sometimes change. Who knows, maybe he makes the Ryder Cup team by July and hell decide to come out for a couple of weeks." Fred Couples, in the final group with Jimenez and Langer, shot 70 and was fourth. Langer tied for eighth and Couples tied for 20th in the Masters. Jimenez said coming out on top of the high-profile group made the win even nicer. "Of course its satisfaction," Jimenez said. "The better quality the field, the more satisfied you are with the victory. All three were playing very well in the Masters. We all were in contention. Thats nice." Steve Pate, Duffy Waldorf and David Frost tied for fifth. Willie Wood shot 66 and was in a group tied for eighth. Jimenez became the second straight player to win in his debut on the Champions Tour, following Jeff Maggert in last months Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic. Rod Funseth (1983 Hall of Fame Tournament) and Bruce Fleisher (1999 Royal Caribbean Classic) are the only other players to lead from start to finish in their first Champions Tour events. Corey Crawford Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. John Hayden Jersey . The San Angelo, Texas product, who was a high school and college quarterback sensation in the Lone Star State, will start his first CFL game with the Saskatchewan Roughriders (9-4) on Friday at Mosaic Stadium against the leagues top team, the Calgary Stampeders (11-2). http://www.authenticblackhawkspro.com/. Its a blessing and a burden for nine sons of former NHL players who are all expected to be taken in the first four rounds of the draft this weekend. Duncan Keith Jersey .com) - The 12th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes continue a four-game homestand at Value City Arena on Wednesday night when they face off against the High Point Panthers in a non-conference matchup. Alex DeBrincat Jersey . - Veteran Kings defenceman Robyn Regehr, sidelined since Game 1 of the Anaheim series, says hes close to returning.New York City FCs Stiven Mendoza is good enough to play for a top-flight club in Europe, according to his former employer. New York will be hoping the 24-year-old Colombian will be in top form when they look to overturn a 2-0 aggregate deficit to Toronto FC in their Eastern Conference semi-final second leg at Yankee Stadium, live on Sky Sports 3 on Sunday night.Mendoza, who is on a season-long loan from Brazilian side Corinthians, lit up the 2015 Indian Super League, with two goals in the last three minutes of the final, handing Chennaiyin the title with a thrilling 3-2 win over FC Goa. New York City vs Toronto FC November 6, 2016, 11:40pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass And Chennaiyin co-owner, Indian actor Abhishek Bachchan, revealed he was thwarted in his efforts to re-sign Mendoza for this season due to City boss Patrick Vieiras faith in the Colombian forward.Stiven was a game-changer for us and will always be part of the Chennaiyin family, he told Sky Sports. Chennaiyins co-owner says Mendoza is benefitting from playing with Andrea Pirlo and David Villa He was an integral part of our title-winning campaign last season and was the leagues highest goalscorer. His pace and control are very hard to defend against and we were very keen to bring him baack to Chennaiyin this season.ddddddddddddBut Patrick Vieira was very keen to hold on to him because he needed him and Stiven is having a great season and has scored some important goals. Frank Lampard has 12 goals in 15 starts this season Hes a very talented young footballer and to have team-mates like Andrea Pirlo, Frank Lampard and David Villa - for a 23-year-old like him - is absolutely brilliant. I dont think the day is very far away when he is playing for a top-flight club in Europe.Chennaiyin, managed by World Cup winner Marco Materazzi, were crowned ISL champions against all odds last season, rising from bottom after eight matches to qualify for the end-of-season semi-finals. Chennaiyin co-owner Abhishek Bachchan urges his team forward Their journey was made harder by the floods that swept through Southern India last year, forcing them to play out the season in Pune, more than 700 miles from Chennai.I am hugely proud of what we did last season, Bachchan said. We climbed the table and qualified for the semis after the floods hit, and we couldnt play at home, but the boys played with so much emotion, especially as underdogs in the final against Goa, in Goa.And the reception the boys got back in Chennai was magnificent. It was an amazing journey and thats what football is all about. Also See: Wright-Phillips in MVP running Drogba to return after snub LA Galaxy warned off Rooney Ridgewell arrested in US Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz