Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Partien & Probleme
lebaobei123 Offline

05.06.2019 02:27
Seattle Seahawks celebrated all over Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. - As if there werent already enough humiliating elements to San Franciscos lopsided loss to its biggest rival on Thanksgiving night, owner Jed York weighed in on an effort he said wasnt acceptable.Cassie Baalke, daughter of general manager Trent Baalke, called for offensive co-ordinator Greg Romans ouster before quickly deleting her Twitter post and later closing the account altogether.Trent Baalke issued a statement Friday saying he and Cassie had apologized to Roman.My daughter and I both regret that her feelings got the best of her after last nights game and that she chose social media as an avenue to express her feelings. We have apologized to Greg for this unfortunate matter, Baalke said. While disappointed, as a father I will use this as a teachable moment to help my daughter grow.Just when the 49ers had some nice momentum as they approached the seasons final month, it all went away in a matter of four hours in a 19-3 loss to the Seahawks on Thursday night at Levis Stadium.San Franciscos playoff hopes dwindled in the process.Any time you lose, its a low point, wide receiver Anquan Boldin said. But well bounce back.The offence was awful. Quarterback Colin Kaepernick had one of his worst games as a pro. Richard Sherman and the Seattle Seahawks celebrated all over the home field that hardly offered much advantage when fans left in early.We celebrate every play. Even when they get a catch and its a great hit, we celebrate that. They didnt even understand that, Sherman said. They were getting frustrated that we were celebrating those plays, but that happens when youre a team and youre together.Whats next for these downtrodden Niners? Coach Jim Harbaugh spoke about a reboot.The speculation is running rampant again that he might get the boot following season four of his $25 million, five-year contract he signed in January 2011.Any day-after thoughts would have to wait. Harbaugh isnt scheduled to address the media again until Monday, with players likely on Tuesday as is the teams regular schedule.Thats a long few days for team executives, coaches, players and fans to figure out what went so wrong.York posted on Twitter in the waning moments: Thank you (hashtag)49ersfaithful for coming out strong tonight. This performance wasnt acceptable. I apologize for that.The post from Cassie Baalkes Twitter account read: Greg Roman can take a hike..the 49ers dont want you no more. After her words, were a pair of icons of hands clapping.Yorks post had about 5,200 retweets by early Friday afternoon, with replies from fans calling for Romans job.I try and stay out of that. Whatever is going on upstairs or in the next room, I leave it up to them, tight end Vernon Davis said. I just stay in my corner and do what I am supposed to do and control the things I can control.Harbaugh is not immune to the constant chatter about his future, though he has been steadfast in staying the course of winning each week — a one-game season mantra recently started by Boldin — though this could get ugly in a hurry if the 49ers cant clean things up.In their next game Dec. 7, they will make the short trip to Oakland to face a Raiders team that heads into Sundays game at St. Louis with a 1-10 record.While the timing of Yorks public Twitter apology was strange, nobody in the losing locker room could really argue with him. Harbaugh wouldnt specifically address the remarks.We didnt get it done. The Seahawks played much better team football than we did, he said. We know what we have to do now — to come back and win them all.Thats a daunting task. After the game in Oakland, San Francisco must get on a plane the next week and go to Seattle for what will be another wild matchup Dec. 14 between two teams that have come to truly dislike each other.San Francisco returns home to host San Diego and then division-leading Arizona to end the regular season Dec. 28.Its hard to see this 49ers team reaching the playoffs the way things are spiraling. This group began the season thinking Super Bowl championship or bust following three straight trips to the NFC title game and a runner-up Super Bowl ending after the 2012 season.After Shermans two-interception night, the star cornerback took a couple of parting shots. He noticed the thousands of fans leaving early from this debacle.Yeah, I waved them goodbye, he said.San Franciscos players will get back to work early next week.Well take a couple days off and regroup, cornerback Perrish Cox said. Weve just got to stay together. Not point any fingers or anything like that.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Omer Toprak Jersey . With one week left in the regular season, Cornish - voted The Toughest Player To Bring Down - is a leading candidate for the CFLs Most Outstanding Player award. He has rushed for 1,799 yards and could break Willie Burdens club record for rushing yards in a single season with a 98-yard performance against the B. Gonzalo Castro Jersey . This week, topics cover the World Series champion Red Sox, John Farrell and what to look forward to this off-season. http://www.dortmundfcfanshop.com/c-46-th...und-jersey.aspx. Kyle Shanahan was hired as offensive co-ordinator Monday after spending the previous four years in the same role with the Washington Redskins. Marwin Hitz Jersey .com) - Jenny Boucek is the new head coach of the Seattle Storm. Mario Gotze Jersey . And it showed Thursday night. The Canadiens, playing in their second game in as many days, however, got a good performance in the end from their backup goaltender as he filled in for an injured Olympic gold medallist .The Washington Nationals have avoided salary arbitration with pitcher Stephen Strasburg. Barry Svrluga of The Washington Post reported Friday that Strasburg and the Nats reached a $7.4 million deal for 2015. Strasburg made $3.975 million in 2014. The 26-year-old Strasburg posted a 14-11 record in 2014 with a 3.14 earned-run average and a 1.121 WHIP, starting a careeer-high 34 games.dddddddddddd Originally selected first overall by the Nationals in the 2009 MLB Draft, Strasburg has made 109 career appearances over parts of five seasons. He holds a 43-30 career record with a 3.02 ERA and 1.089 WHIP. He missed over a year between 2010 and 2011 with a ligament injury and subsequent recovery from Tommy John surgery. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz