Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Partien & Probleme
lebaobei123 Offline

05.06.2019 02:27
So this was the one hole they played together Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- Jimmy Walker is playing the opening two rounds of the Farmers Insurance Open with Tiger Woods. That will be 35 more holes than the first time they played together. Walker was a senior at Baylor when he used his parents credit card -- against their wishes because it was during finals -- to go through Monday qualifying for the Byron Nelson Championship. He got in the field and after taking one final exam, ran up to Dallas for a practice round at Cottonwood Valley using a local caddie. "All of a sudden, Tiger is over on the front nine and my guys is like, Hey, theres Tiger over there," Walker said. This was 2001. It was Woods first tournament since he won the Masters for his fourth straight major. "So he pretty much was owning everybody," Walker said. Woods skipped over to the par 5 that Walker was playing, so Walker picked up his ball and headed to the next tee. Woods picked up his ball and headed to the same tee. "Hes like, Can I play through you? Im trying to play real fast and get a couple of holes in? I said, Dude, you can do whatever you want," Walker recalled. So this was the one hole they played together, and it was memorable for Walker for one reason. "I am literally shaking," he said. "I have every bad-swing thought possible -- dont shank it, top it, all that stuff. I make contact. I look up and its heading right at it. Cant see it because its kind of in the setting sun. We walked down there and he asked whats going on, I told him I Monday qualified. We talked and it was really cool and he was really nice. We get down there and his ball is about 15 feet away and mines about 6 feet away." Woods picked up his ball and was on his way. But there was a lesson for Walker. "I can remember thinking, Man, if I was that nervous and I hit that good of a shot, I guarantee I will never be that nervous again my entire life -- ever," Walker said. He recalls narrowly missing the cut. And then he qualified for his first U.S. Open at Southern Hills. Walker played a practice round that week with Nick Faldo. No big deal. "It was so easy compared to that one shot," he said. So when his wife sent him a text Tuesday that he was playing with Woods and Jordan Spieth, Walker offered a predictable response: "Sounds fun." Clark Harris Jersey . The club says its first-choice centre back "underwent medical tests on Wednesday morning" which confirmed he has injured his right hamstring. The injury was caused in the second minute of Tuesdays 4-1 league win over Real Sociedad in the Camp Nou when teammate Sergio Busquets accidentally struck Mascherano just above the knee with an outstretched boot. Alex Erickson Jersey . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. http://www.officialcincinnatibengalsfoot...n-jersey-womens. - Tom Brady was upset that his New England Patriots hardly looked like a division champion in the first half. Cedric Ogbuehi Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks will try to win two straight games for the first time since mid-January on Monday night as they play host to the struggling New York Islanders. Jordan Evans Jersey . In an interview with La Presse this week, the five-time Stanley Cup champion and three-time NHL scoring leader specifically took aim at wingers Thomas Vanek and Max Pacioretty, saying they cant show up in a 7-4 win over the New York Rangers in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Final and come up empty in Game 6.Liverpool could play a European qualifier away from Anfield next season as redevelopment work at their ground continues. The club are about to overhaul their stadium in a £260m building project which will increase the grounds capacity by 13,000 and transform their main stand into one of the largest in Europe.The third qualifying round of the Europa League takes place on July 28, and the construction could be in its final stages at that point, ruling out any chance of hosting the game at home.ddddddddddddThe Liverpool squad will in the United States for a pre-season tour in late July but would send a team back to England for any potential European qualification matches. Also See: Liverpool video Liverpool fixtures Liverpool stats Get a free £10 bet Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Go-Probleme »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz