Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltreffen
lebaobei123 Offline

27.06.2019 06:44
lead to 34-0 with a 2-yard TD Antworten

Red Bull boss Christian Horner has hailed Max Verstappen as the real deal following an impressive qualifying debut with the senior team in Barcelona. A week after his promotion as a replacement for the demoted Daniil Kvyat, Verstappen threatened to steal the headlines in Spanish GP qualifying on and even split the two Mercedes cars after the initial Q3 runs, but in the end had to settle for fourth behind new team-mate Daniel Ricciardo.What a first qualifying session he has had. Incredible! Horner told Sky Sports F1. Hes jumped in the car and been quick from his first lap in the car all weekend. To qualify on the second row on his debut for the team is a remarkable performance. His mannerisms remind me a lot of a young German we had a couple years ago, his demeanour, his calmness in the car.You can see hes the real deal and I think at this stage, with this amount of experience in the car, to turn up and do what he has done is mightily impressive. Max Verstappen enjoyed his first qualifying in a Red Bull car, but was not getting carried away after securing a fourth place start for the Spanish GP For his part, Verstappen appeared unfazed after the session, but did warn he was only going to get quicker.For me the main target today was just to enjoy it and get a better feeling every lap, the Dutchman said.It will take a few more weekends [to become comfortable in the car] but I am already on a good way.While the praise was lavished on Verstappen, he was over four tenths behind team-mate Daniel Ricciardo who delivered a stunning lap at the end of qualifying with his only flier in Q3.I dont know if Daniel was sandbagging or not, but if he was he was playing it pretty cool, but his last lap was mighty, added Horner.To be within six tenths of a Mercedes around here, four tenths off Rosberg is properly impressive. Spanish GP Qualifying Report Lewis Hamilton on pole in Barcelona as Red Bull lockout second row However, the Red Bull boss has played down any expectations of his team taking the fight to Mercedes in the race.We are not going to get too carried away, it is about keeping the cars behind us on Sunday, but a great start to the weekend, Horner said. Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Lewis on pole as Red Bull impress When is the Spanish GP on Sky? Emmanuel Butler Jersey .com) - Virginia is for loving Latrell Scott. Deonte Harris Jersey . They were expecting him there all along. The Pacers announced Friday night that George has been cleared "to return to normal basketball activity," a decision made three days after he was concussed in Game 2 of the Indiana-Miami series. http://www.cheapsaintsjerseyselite.com/?...kson-jersey.com) - Its fair to call Mike McCarthy one of the best coaches in the NFL but its also more than objective to point out that the veteran mentor bookended the Green Bay Packers season with two, truly awful game plans in Seattle. Lil Jordan Humphrey Jersey . -- When the Los Angeles Kings are on top of their formidable defensive game, they revel in the silence they can create in a frustrated road arena. Kenny Bigelow Jr. Jersey .com) - Jenny Boucek is the new head coach of the Seattle Storm.NASHVILLE -- With the exception of that first half against Boise State, Mississippi coach Hugh Freeze is very happy with how his Rebels have started this season. Bo Wallace threw for 320 yards and a touchdown, and 15th-ranked Mississippi routed Vanderbilt 41-3 on Saturday in the Southeastern Conference opener for both teams. The Rebels (2-0) have beaten Vanderbilt in Nashville in consecutive seasons after the Commodores had won five of the previous six. The Rebels won in dominating fashion with their largest margin of victory against an SEC opponent since beating Mississippi State 45-0 in 2008. "Im excited to get a road SEC win for sure, and I thought our kids played a pretty solid game," Freeze said. "I thought Bo managed us really well. He made two decisions that hell probably look at the film and say, Man, I shouldve done something different. But I thought he played really solid." Ole Miss scored on seven of its first eight possessions with the shortest drive covering 67 yards, and the Rebels never punted. Jaylen Walton started the scoring with a 20-yard TD, and ITavius Mathers and DeVante Kincade also ran for TDs. Wallace put the Rebels up 20-0 with a 20-yard TD pass to Cody Core, and he was sacked as the first half ended with Ole Miss threatening to score again. Playing an hour north of his hometown in Pulaski, Tennessee, Wallace had 249 yards by halftime, and his day was done after Mathers TD with 9:29 left in the third quarter. "I love playing here," Wallace said. "Its fun for me to come up here. At the same time, its just a game. More people I know get to see me play in person, but I dont think theres any more pressure." The Commodores (0-2) still are searching for first-year coach Derek Masons inaugural win, but at least got their first offensive points with a field goal. Vanderbilt played 25 freshmen and redshirt freshmen, and Mason promised theyll be better in two weeks than they weree today.dddddddddddd "Were just fighting through the growing pains of being young," Mason said. This was the third game in Nashville for the Rebels since opening the 2013 season at Vanderbilt and their second straight at LP Field, home to the NFLs Tennessee Titans. It was their second road game to open the season, and the Rebels certainly made themselves at home in a crowd of 43,260 in the red and blue seats. "Im really pleased at this point that theyve handled environments that were a little different, that didnt feel quite like what you feel in some of the stadiums we play in normally," Freeze said. Ole Miss outgained Vandy 331-76 in total offence at halftime and finished 547-167. The Rebels also piled up 34 first downs -- the most in a game under Freeze. Cliff Coleman returned an interception 39 yards less than a minute into the second half, and Mathers, from Murfreesboro, Tennessee, padded the lead to 34-0 with a 2-yard TD run. The Commodores have been outscored 78-10 since James Franklin left in January for Penn State. Vanderbilt didnt get past midfield against the Rebels until the final couple minutes of the third quarter, and the Commodores had to settle for a field goal after recovering Kincades fumble at the Ole Miss 5 in the fourth quarter. Stephen Rivers started at quarterback after Mason declined to announce a starter after rotating three in an opening loss to Temple. Rivers was 6-of-25 for 60 yards, and Coleman picked off Rivers first pass of the third quarter and ran it back 39 yards for a TD and a 27-0 lead. It was the first career start for Rivers, a transfer from LSU and the younger brother of Philip Rivers of the NFLs San Diego Chargers. "That was my first start, and there were definitely some rookie mistakes," Rivers said. "Ive been around a lot of games the past three years, but that was my first start, and theres definitely things Im going to learn from."

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz