Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltreffen
lebaobei123 Offline

21.06.2019 04:52
I was told is just worry about what Antworten

One is a legend in the CFL. The other is in his first pro training camp. For Ricky Ray and Anthony Coombs, the connection they share is more than just playing on the offensive side of the ball; more than just wearing the same double-blue uniform. They are brothers -- union brothers. While members of the CFLPA were in CBA negotiations with league officials in a hotel conference room near Torontos Pearson International Airport, 20 kilometres to the northeast the Argonauts were holding their first practice of the season for rookies and quarterbacks. The most recognizable player on the field on Wednesday was Ray. Entering his 12th season in the league, his third with the Argos, the Northern Californian is pragmatic in his approach to the labour situation, which to a large extent, is out of his control. "We just have to wait and see," said Ray. "Obviously I stand by the players union and what were fighting for and hopefully well be able to come to an agreement." What has he thought of the process to date? "Im not in the meetings," said Ray. "Its hard for me to comment on things because I havent been in there listening to whats going on, but theyre fighting for what they want, were fighting for what we want, and hopefully we can come to an agreement and share whats going on with this league. I think a lot of good things are happening in the CFL - new stadiums, a new team coming back, seems like were growing pretty well, so hopefully we can find some middle ground and all benefit. There are few players in the league that garner the same respect, on or off the field, than the 34-year old does. When he gives advice people usually take notice. He took the opportunity to pass along a helping hand to those rookies who may be going through this type of distraction for the first time. "All you can focus on, especially the rookies, is out here (on the field)," Ray continued. "They cant be thinking about whats going on and whats going to happen. Theyve just got to take the time they have right now and do the best they can to be focused and make the team." Ray is very mild mannered and leads by example as opposed to being overly vocal. That said; hes used to the give and take with members of the media and there are days when its easy to tell that hed rather be doing something - anything - else than being interviewed. This topic seemed to hit home, however, and in an answer that was longer than the norm for him, the signal caller continued his advice for those newcomers trying to become his teammate. "Thats what youve got to do sometimes when youre an athlete. There are a lot of outside distractions, whether its at home or anywhere else, and when you step on this football field, be able to focus and do your job." Coombs is one of those youngsters in an uncommon situation in the long history of the CFL. Hes entering his first season in the shadow of a work stoppage. Selected with the third-overall pick in the CFL draft a fortnight earlier, Coombs arrived at camp focused on the on-field activities, not what was happening in the labour dispute. "Theres a lot of stuff going on," said the running back. "I tend to just focus on what I can control. As a rookie Ive already got a lot of playbook stuff coming at me so Ive got a lot of stuff that I need to learn, so Im trying not to focus on the business side or whatever politics that are going on around me, it would just distract me from my play." A pretty mature answer for a 21-year old. He says hes read some articles on the dispute, but says even some of the veterans dont seem to know everything that going on. He just wants to maintain his focus. "The advice I was told is just worry about what you have to do," said the University of Manitoba product. The first game on the Argos schedule is Monday, June 9. Its a preseason game in Winnipeg, not only the city where he grew up, but the game would be played on the same field that he starred for the Bisons last year. If the game isnt a casualty of the labour dispute and hes fortunate enough to play, he has one wish. "Hopefully my hometown will cheer for me, not boo me," Coombs said with a chuckle. The rookie RB is hopeful the game will be played, as is the veteran QB Ray, who in one sentence summed up perfectly the feeling of players, owners, and most importantly, CFL fans. "I think all of us want to see training camp start and the season get underway on time, so hopefully they come to an agreement." Amen. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys China . The Mercedes duo of three-time Canadian Grand Prix champion Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg has won all six races to start the season, finishing one-two in the last five. Matt Gay Jersey . If there is one club built to handle an off-field controversy, its the Bill Belichick era Patriots. Even if New Englands offence stumbles a bit out of the gate, their defence can help them stay in games, especially in the AFC East with the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets in the first two weeks. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseysauthent...tott-jersey.com) - Edmonton Oilers forward Taylor Hall left Saturdays game against the Senators in the second period with a left knee injury. Devin White Jersey . -- Two nights after losing to the Eastern Conferences worst team, the Phoenix Coyotes handled the best. Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys . They started shooting the puck. Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the Sharks beat Philadelphia 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break.CALGARY -- Canada announced its mens roster Tuesday for the upcoming under-18 Ivan Hlinka Memorial Cup. The 22-man roster is comprised entirely of players competing in the Canadian Hockey League following a four-day selection camp. The roster also features the return of Mathew Barzal, Lawson Crouse and Travis Konecny who won bronze for Canada as under-agers at the IIHF Ice Hockey U-18 World Championship earlier this year. "I am excited about the roster we have named today," said head coach Jody Hull in a statement. "This was an intense, high-tempo camp, and there were some tough decisions to get down to the final 22 players. As a coaching staff, were confident weve selected the best team to travel to Europe and continue Canadas great tradition at this event." The Ivan Hlinka Memorial Cup starts Monday and ends Aug. 16 with games played in Breclav, Czech Republic and Piestany, Slovakia. Canada has won the annual tournament six years in a row, and 18 of the past 23 times since it began in 1991. Canada opens the tournament Monday against Switzerland. Players Position Team Pro Status Callum Booth G Quebec (QMJHL) 2015 Draft Zachary Sawchenko G Moose Jaw (WHL) 2016 Draft Nicolas Meloche D Baie-Comeau (QMJHL) 2015 Draft Guillaume Brisebois D Acadie-Bathurst (QMJHL) 2015 Draft Connor Hobbs D Baie-Comeau (QMJHL) 2016 Draft Ethan Bear D Seattle (WHL) 2015 Draft Jérémy Roy D Sherbrooke (QMJHL) 2015 Draft Matthew Spencer D Peterborough (OHL) 2015 Draft Mitchell Vande Sompel D Oshawa (OHL) 2015 Draft Mathew Barzal F Seattle (WHL)) 2015 Draft Anthony Beauvillier F Shawinigan (QMJHL) 2015 Draft Lawson Crouse F Kingston (OHL) 2015 Draft Jansen Harkins F Prince George (WHL) 2015 Draft Graham Knott F Niagara (OHL) 2015 Draft Travis Konecny F Ottawa (OHL) 2015 Draft Mitchell Marner F London (OHL) 2015 Draft Nick Merkley F Kelowna (WHL) 2015 Draft Adam Musil F Red Deer (WHL) 2015 Draft Nicolas Roy F Chicoutimi (QMJHL) 2015 Draft Tyler Soy F Victoria (WHL) 2015 Draft Mitchell Stephens F Saginaw (OHL) 2015 Draft Dylan Strome F Erie (OHL) 2015 Draft Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz