Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltreffen
lebaobei123 Offline

18.06.2019 01:41
-14 victory over the host Saskat Antworten

Jason Roys hard hitting at the top of the order has been instrumental in England reaching the World T20 Final. The powerful right-hander got his team off to a flyer in their World T20 record run chase of 230 against South Africa in the Super 10s with a rollicking 43 from 16 balls.Roy then fired England into Sundays showpiece game against West Indies - which you can watch from 2pm on Sky Sports 2 - with a 44-ball 78 in the semi-final victory over New Zealand.Ahead of the final, the Surrey star ran Sky Sports Rob Key through the warm-up drills he likes to perform before batting, as well as how he looks to play the straight drive, a shot he has carried out to perfection throughout the World T20.Watch Roys batting demo in the video above. Jason Roy blasted 11 fours and two sixes against New Zealand Kevin Pietersen is certainly a fan of his former Surrey team-mate, saying in the Daily Telegraph: Jason epitomises this England side, he is a wonderful player.If he plays the same way as he did in the semi-final against New Zealand then he can be a match-winner again. He is a bit of a loose head occasionally but I like the fact he cares so much and how aggressive he is. Kevin Pietersen on Jason Roy I have already spoken to him and said just that. I have tried to keep him under my wing for a while because I love the way he plays and how he is a 360 degree player.I like his temperament. He is a bit of a loose head occasionally but I like the fact he cares so much and how aggressive he is.Will England win the World T20? Find out by watching their match with West Indies from 1.30pm, Sunday, Sky Sports 2. Before then see if West Indies Women can overcome Australia Women in the Womens World Twenty20 Final, live on Sky Sports 2 on Sunday from 9.30am. Also See: Englands road to the final VOTE: Player of World T20? World T20 Final: Key battles Will England win? Cheap Devils Jerseys . MLB.com reported that the Dodgers locked the left-hander in for one year at $10 million with up to $4 million in incentives. Cheap Devils Jerseys China . Patrick Sharp scored twice and Patrick Kane, Bryan Bickell and Nick Leddy also connected to lead Chicago to a 5-2 win over the Devils on Monday night. http://www.cheapdevilsjerseys.com/. Nothing pretty. But this is 1/4 World Cup. Usually plays out this way. Cheap Devils Jerseys Authentic . -- What Anthony Jennings lacked in experience, LSU more than compensated for with a talented supporting cast in the Outback Bowl. Cheap New Jersey Devils Jerseys .Just like old times.Only this time, just one got to enjoy a victory.James return to Miami as an opponent was a success — for the Heat, that is. Wade scored 24 of his 31 points in the first half, Luol Deng had 25 points and dogged James defensively all night, and the Heat beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 101-91 in a hyped Christmas matchup Thursday. REGINA -- Edmontons Tyler Thomas and John White, and Saskatchewans Keith Toston will do their best to find holes while plugging them at the same time. Thomas and White ignited a punchless Eskimos offence Friday night by combining for 153 yards rushing in Edmontons 19-14 victory over the host Saskatchewan Roughriders in CFL exhibition action at Mosaic Stadium. Thomas carried the bulk of the load for Edmonton and registered 96 yards on 12 carries. White added 57 yards along the ground, including a 41-yard touchdown run in the third quarter that gave the visitors a 16-14 advantage. Hugh Charles, in his seventh season in the CFL, is the lone veteran on the Eskimos depth chart in the backfield. Charles had two catches on Friday for 13 yards. "It has been a crazy ride for us during training camp," said White, who added one catch for 22 yards. "Its a friendly competition with all of us. I want Tyler to do well, I want Hugh to do well and I want to do well. "Ball out -- thats all we have to do." It was the Eskimos backups that spurred Fridays second-half comeback. Second-string quarterback Matt Nichols threw for 155 yards, most of which came in Edmontons 14-point third quarter. Nichols, the backup to starter Mike Reilly, found Adarius Bowman for a 20-yard touchdown strike and later handed off to White for his long touchdown burst. Thomas showed his versatility the previous week when he led the Eskimos in rushing with 24 yards and tacked on 38 yards on three receptions. Eskimos head coach Chris Jones wouldnt tip his cap to which running back has the inside edge for the starting job.dddddddddddd "(Thomas) was hanging on to the football," Jones deadpanned. "Well find out in a few days (who our starter will be)." CFL teams have to make final cuts before 10 p.m. Eastern time Saturday. Toston finds himself in a similar position as his Eskimos counterparts. Hes battling Anthony Allen and Jermaine Thomas for the Riders No. 1 running back spot. With the departure of Kory Sheets to the NFLs Oakland Raiders, the defending Grey Cup champions have a big hole to fill in the backfield this season. Tostons 67 yards rushing on seven carries Friday night helped his cause in that tight race. Allen had 39 yards along the ground on 10 carries and Thomas was held to eight yards. "At this point, we have all battled as brothers for this job," Toston said. "Whoever is blessed with the opportunity to be that number one guy is going to ride with it and Im sure the next man will cheer him on." Roughriders head coach Corey Chamblin hinted the job might be one accomplished by committee. "I think theres still something that needs to be proven at that spot," he said. Darian Durant looked sharp for the Riders. He was 7-for-11 passing for 113 yards and two touchdowns, both to Taj Smith. Reilly completed nine of 15 pass attempts for 60 yards. Edmonton opens the regular season in B.C., while Saskatchewan will play host to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on June 28. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz