Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltreffen
lebaobei123 Offline

18.06.2019 01:41
.Last goal: Kevin Dineen assist Antworten

FALL RIVER, Mass. - Jury selection in the murder trial of former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez resumed Monday for a second day, as hundreds more prospective jurors filled out questionnaires that lawyers will use to help narrow down the jury pool.Bristol County Superior Court Judge Susan Garsh was bringing in three groups of jurors per day for the first phase of jury selection, which was due to end Tuesday.Each group heard the same thing: The clerk read the charges against Hernandez, then Garsh introduced prosecutors, the defence team and Hernandez, discussed the important role that jury service plays in a democracy and described the crime Hernandez is accused of — killing Odin Lloyd on June 17, 2013. She told jurors Hernandez has pleaded not guilty and denies the charges. The clerk then swore in prospective jurors before they begin filling in the questionnaire, which has not yet been publicly released by the court.Prosecutors say Hernandez, 25, and two friends, Carlos Ortiz and Ernest Wallace, picked up 27-year-old Lloyd at his home in Boston and took him to an industrial park in North Attleborough near Hernandezs home, where he was shot to death. They have not said who pulled the trigger but say Hernandez — then a Patriots tight end with a $40 million contract — orchestrated the crime. Lloyd, a semiprofessional football player, was dating the sister of Hernandezs fiancee.Starting Wednesday, lawyers will go through more than 1,000 completed questionnaires to determine which prospective jurors to excuse. After that, the second phase will begin: individual questioning by the judge. Eighteen people will be selected as jurors, including six alternates.No cameras are allowed in the courthouse during jury selection, but they will be allowed at trial.Prosecutors previously said they expect the trial to last six to 10 weeks, although Garsh told prospective jurors Monday that the lawyers would be meeting in the next few days to determine the length of the trial.Opening statements are not expected to begin until at least Jan. 20. Wholesale New England Patriots Jerseys . Canada Day is here and with it comes Free Agent Frenzy as the NHLs 30 teams storm out of the gate for signing season. Authentic New England Patriots Jerseys . Needing to bulk up on both sides of the line, the Falcons agreed to terms with guard Jon Asamoah, defensive end Tyson Jackson and defensive tackle Paul Soliai. Asamoah and Jackson played last season with Kansas City, where Asamoah lost his starting job. http://www.cheappatriots.com/. Forsman closed with a 3-under 69 in windy conditions Sunday for his third Champions Tour title. He beat Jay Don Blake by two shots. Custom Patriots Jerseys . - Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson sat on the scorers table at Oracle Arena on Wednesday morning. New England Patriots Jerseys China . That little deal worked out in a big way for the Mavericks. Nowitzki had 21 points Tuesday night to pass Oscar Robertson for 10th on the NBAs career scoring list, leading the Mavs to a 95-83 victory over the Utah Jazz.Notable players: Ron Francis (1981-1991), Kevin Dineen (1984-1997), Ray Ferraro (1984-1991), Pat Verbeek (1989-1995), Geoff Sanderson (1990-1997), Ulf Samuelsson (1984-1991), Dave Babych (1985-1991), Jeff ONeill (1995-1997), Gordie Howe (1979-1980)Best jersey: 1979 home jersey.(Image via Sports Illustrated) Worst jersey: The Whalers didnt wear many different looks, and the ones they did were all solid, so I cant really hate on any of them. Did you know?(Image via WhalersHockeyCards.com) Hockey analyst Pierre McGuire was the coach of the Hartford Whalers in 1993. He was 32 and was the youngest head coach in the NHL. He coached the team to a losing record and was fired in 1994. Players praised his firing. I recommend checking out this article on the whole situation.Did they have a goal song?Not only did they play Brass Bonanza, a song composed by musician Jack Say after they scored, but it was the teams official theme song. General manager Brian Burke actually canceled the use of the song in 1992 because he was embarrassed by it. It was reintroduced after he left the team.Worst trade:Fans were absolutely devastated when the Whalers traded Ron Francis, Ulf Samuelsson and Grant Jennings to the Pittsburgh Penguins in exchange for Jeff Parker, Zarley Zalapski and John Cullen. The Penguins would go on to win multiple Stanley Cups with that group while the Whalers would be mediocre for the rest of their existence. Best moustache: That would go to Gary Howatt, who had a beauty moustache. (Image via Faceoff.com)Best fight: While Jim McKenzie doesnt have the penalty minutes record for the Whalers (that belongs to Torrie Robertson at 1368) he sure knew how to drop the gloves. Mascot: Pucky The Whale(Markwilland.com) Which celebrity currently reps their gear? Snoop Dogg recently wore a Whalers sweater during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Last game: April 13th, 1997. 2-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning.Last goal: Kevin Dineen assisted by Geoff Sanderson and Andrew Cassels. Captain: Kevin DineenWatch the final game in its entirety.Why the move?Owner Peter Karmanos moved the team after the Whalers were unable to sell enough tickets and he was unable to get a new arena. A new deal was almost reached, but it soon fell apart and the team was moved. Relocated: The team was moved to Carolina and they were renamed as the Hurricanes. What does a former player have to say?Jeff ONeill(Image via Shoebox Legends)What was it like to play in Hartford?For me it was awesome, I was drafted in Hartford by Hartford.ddddddddddddIn training camp I had the opportunity to live with Gordie Howes son Marty, and he kind of took me in. I was new to the National Hockey League and I was pretty much happy wherever I was. It was disappointing though because after my first-year there was already talk of leaving Hartford. It wasnt that tough for me because I couldnt build that relationship in town where I had connections or friends so it was good while it lasted but Raleigh was pretty fun place too. Was the transition tough?Like I said, a guy like Kevin Dineen who was Mr. Hartford Whaler, and the guys who had been there for a while, the trainers and people who were local, it was awfully difficult for them because they had roots put down and they had kids in school and they were part of a diehard Whalers nation that bled green and blue but everyone kind of picked up and went to Raleigh and made it work. Aside from the draft whats one of your fondest memories of Hartford?Unfortunately it was probably the last game. It was special to see all the fans and the way they supported the team and came out. Unfortunately the building wasnt packed like that enough and thats ultimately why the team left that city. Its a weird market because there is Rangers fans and Boston Bruins fans all around that area and there didnt seem to be enough of those diehard Whaler fans but Ill always remember that last game: Paying respect to Kevin Dineen and some of the longtime trainers, Chuck Kaiton, Skip Cunningham and guys like that whove been there a long time.Was it hard playing in front half-packed arenas?I did it for a lot of my career and it was a difficult thing to do. The common cliché that was tossed around the locker room was that we have to make our own excitement tonight because there is not people banging on the glass and being loud and obnoxious and creating momentum out there. I almost got used to it because when I came out to Carolina there was bare crowds for the first three or four years, so its a difficult thing to do, especially when you go to markets like Montreal or Toronto where the building is packed; its frustrating because you dont really get that sense that youre in the NHL. Previous #TBTsAtlanta Thrashers(Stats and info from Hockeydb and The Sports E-Cyclopedia) Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz