Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Partien & Probleme
lebaobei123 Offline

14.06.2019 02:20
erry Hughes was penalizeed for un Antworten

FIFA has promised it will take appropriate measures against Russian sports minister Vitaly Mutko if it is satisfied he was personally involved in the countrys doping scandal. Mutko, the president of the Russian Football Union and chairman of the organising committee of the 2018 World Cup in Russia, has been a member of FIFAs Council (formerly known as the executive committee) since 2009.But the 57-year-olds position in world sport is under threat after he was implicated in Richard McLarens devastating report into state-directed doping in Russia.Set up by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) in response to media reports of widespread cheating at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, the report said more than 30 different sports, including football, had benefited from various schemes to cheat anti-doping rules directed from Mutkos ministry.The Canadian law professors report said it was inconceivable that Mutko did not know what was going on and accused him of personally intervening to cover up a positive test belonging to a foreign player in the Russian Premier League. A look at the astonishing figures behind the doping problem in Russian sport WADA issued a statement later on Monday with seven recommendations, including one for FIFA that its ethics committee look into allegations concerning football and the role played by a member of its executive committee, Vitaly Mutko.Spokespeople from FIFA and FIFAs independent ethics committee said the two bodies would be asking WADA for the details of the Mutko allegations before deciding what to do, with the ethics committee taking the lead on any disciplinary action.If the report reveals violations of the FIFA code of ethics, the investigatory chamber will take appropriate measures and inform accordingly, the ethics committee spokesman said.Mutko, who has been Russias sports minister since 2008 and has played a huge role in the countrys hosting of numerous major sports events in recent years, has received a vote of confidence from his boss, Vladimir Putin. Mutko is also president of the Russian Football Union The Russian president acted quickly to suspend all other leading officials mentioned in McLarens report, including Mutkos deputy Yuri Nagornykh, but the minister himself has survived.According to official news agency TASS, presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said: Mutko was not mentioned in WADAs report as a person behind the wrongdoings... He is not mentioned as an actual perpetrator.And following publication of the report, Mutko reiterated his belief that no state-backed doping had taken place.Quoted by the Interfax news agency, Mutko said: I can say once again, there are no state doping schemes in Russia. Also See: IOC to discuss Russia ban FIFA should investigate Mutko Russia state sponsored doping Putin questions report Custom Broncos Jerseys .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 16th consecutive victory across all competitions on Saturday after earning a 2-1 win over Malaga at the Estadio La Rosaleda. Authentic Denver Broncos Jerseys . Listen to the Rangers vs. Kings live on TSN Radio starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also stream the post-game press conferences live on TSN. http://www.cheapbroncos.com/. Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. Wholesale Denver Broncos Jerseys . Phoenix got injured centre Emeka Okafor and a top-12-protected first-round draft pick in 2014 -- giving the rebuilding Suns potentially four choices in the opening round. The Suns also sent guards Kendall Marshall, Shannon Brown and Malcolm Lee to Washington so the deal will work financially. Discount Denver Broncos Jerseys . -- John Fox will coach the Denver Broncos from the sideline and not the booth upon his return Sunday five weeks after heart surgery.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - Buffalo Bills safety Aaron Williams isnt backing away from his criticism of NFL officials, and doesnt care if it costs him.I dont care if I do get fined, Williams told The Associated Press on Monday. I speak the way I feel, and thats the way I feel.Williams took issue with a fist bump between two officials after Denver running back C.J. Anderson scored his second of three touchdowns in the Broncos 24-17 win on Sunday.After the game, Williams expressed his displeasure on Twitter, by accusing the officials of teaming up with the Broncos.Williams linked a video of the fist bump and wrote: No excuse for my performance but we cant win playing 16 vs 11 thought I seen it all Smh (shake my head).Williams was referring to the number of on-field officials, though there are actually seven and not five at NFL games.The league had no problem with the gesture, which came after line judge John Hussey and umpire Carl Paganelli consulted to determine whether Anderson had crossed the goal line before his knee was down.It was an acknowledgement of good mechanics between the two officials involved in making the call, NFL spokesman Michael Signora said.The loss was a costly one for the Bills (7-6), who fell to the fringes of a jumbled AFC playoff picture. As a result of tie-breaking formulas, Buffalo ranks 11th in the standings with three games left.The Bills host Green Bay on Sunday.Coach Doug Marrone has seen the video of the fist bump and is aware of the NFLs explanation of what happened. He declined to provide his opinion by saying thats something he will address with the league.What bothered Marrone is how his and the players frustrations spilled over during the game.Marrone was unhappy with several calls. And defensive end Jerry Hughes was penalizeed for unsportsmanlike conduct for arguing with an official over a pass-interference penalty against teammate Stephon Gilmore in the second quarter.ddddddddddddIt starts with me, Marrone said. We cant have that in order to win games. Whats done is done, and whatever it may be, you need to move on and keep your focus. Ive got to do a better job of that. Thats my responsibility.Hughes was benched by defensive line coach Pepper Johnson for much of the final 2 1/2 quarters. Marrone said he was not aware of Hughes benching until after the game.Williams wasnt the only Bills player to complain about the officiating or the fist bump.Cornerback Corey Graham, on Monday, took a more diplomatic approach by saying the officials celebration wasnt a good look, but he understood what prompted it.I saw it. I dont think it was nothing crazy as far as Happy that they scored a touchdown, Graham said. It was more of probably just, We got that one right.Cornerback Nickell Robey was penalized for illegal contact after quarterback Peyton Manning missed a pass to Wes Welker in the end zone on third and 6 at the Bills 19. Replays were inconclusive as to whether Robey interfered with Welker during his route.Two plays later, the Broncos opened the scoring on Andersons 6-yard run.Following the game, Robey took exception in a note posted on his Twitter account.He wrote: If u dont like physicality go ref a basketball or tennis game. I dont care (hashtag)nfl (hashtag)refs.Robey didnt make himself available to reporters on Monday.___AP National Writer Eddie Pells, in Denver, contributed to this story.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___(Previous versions of this story incorrectly quoted Corey Graham. He said We got that one right, not none.) Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz