Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Partien & Probleme
lebaobei123 Offline

14.06.2019 02:20
s, world No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Antworten

RENTON, Wash. -- Anthony McCoy did not like having to be a spectator while his Seattle Seahawks teammates won their first Super Bowl. So the reserve tight end jumped at the chance to stay with the only organization hes ever played for knowing theres a chance of more titles in the future. "Everyone always has an interest in going into free agency and seeing what theyre worth on the market," McCoy said Tuesday. "Seattle came at me tough. They were the team that drafted me and at the end of the day I felt this was the best place for me to continue my career in the NFL. I feel I made the right choice." McCoy signed a one-year deal with the Seahawks on Tuesday after missing the entire 2013 season with a torn Achilles tendon. The deal was announced prior to the start of free agency, where McCoy would have been an unrestricted free agent. McCoy was expected to be a significant part of the Seahawks offence last season as a reserve tight end before suffering his season-ending injury during off-season workouts in May. He was stuck watching and going through the rehab process as the Seahawks won a title. "At first it was tough. You want to be out there, you see all the plays you can make or all the things you can do to contribute to the teams success," McCoy said. "But not being out there, it weighed a lot on me at first. As time went by you kind of let it pass and focus on the stuff you can control and what I could control at that time was my rehabilitation process and my focus was on that. It was really good to see the team be successful this year. I was happy for them and I was happy to be a part of that, part of the Seahawks organization to watch them go all the way and win the Super Bowl." "It was fun and it was kind of sad for me at the same time." McCoy had 18 receptions and three touchdowns during the 2012 season in a backup role. He said his rehabilitation is far enough along that he should be ready to participate in the Seahawks off-season program that begins in late April. How the tight end position breaks down remains to be seen. Veteran Zach Miller is under contract but has a large salary cap number for 2014. Backup Luke Willson played well in his rookie season with 20 receptions and one touchdown. "I feel I can compete with all of the guys here," McCoy said. "Its going to be a great competition and I think were going to do really well this year with the guys we have coming back." Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys Online . Sam, who joined the Cowboys in early September, has spent the entire season on the practice roster. Cheap Carolina Panthers Gear . In the opener of the World Group first-round series, world No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky of Thornhill, Ont. http://www.cheappanthers.com/97l-cheap-b...y-panthers.html. The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Carolina Panthers Christian Miller Jersey . Zdeno Chara scored with 13 seconds left in regulation after David Krejci tied it late, lifting the Bruins to a 3-2 win over Pittsburgh on Saturday night in a game that saw Orpik taken from the ice on a stretcher. Stitched Carolina Panthers Jerseys . It will mark the 22nd time the tournament has been held in this country and fourth in Atlanta Canada but will make its first appearance ever in played Nova Scotia.MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester City powered forward with ease into the FA Cup quarterfinals on Saturday, overcoming Premier League title rival Chelsea 2-0 to maintain its quadruple chase. Stevan Jovetic and Samir Nasri provided the goals to avenge a 1-0 league loss this month, with a formidable City in complete control and preventing Chelsea from hitting the target once. "We can beat everyone," Jovetic said. "We learnt something (from losing to Chelsea), you could see that on the pitch." Although Chelsea leads the league, City is only three points behind in third with a game in hand after its midweek game was postponed due to bad weather. City also remains in Champions League contention, facing Barcelona at the Etihad Stadium on Tuesday, and meets Sunderland in the League Cup final next month. Sunderland also advanced in the FA Cup, with Craig Gardner clinching a 1-0 victory over Southampton. Wigan maintained its cup defence by winning 2-1 at Cardiff, with Ben Watson, whose goal clinched the cup before the team was relegated from the topflight last May, netting the winner in south Wales. In Sundays headline fixture in the fifth round, Arsenal hosts Liverpool in another meeting of Premier League title rivals. With City hosting Barcelona in the Champions League on Tuesday, beating Chelsea showed the enviable depth of resources available at Manuel Pellegrinis disposal. Jovetic, who is only Citys fourth-choice striker despite being signed last year at a cost of 24 million pounds ($40 million), first came close when he struck the crossbar from the rebound after goalkeeper Petr Cech fumbled Yaya Toures strike. Jovetic hit the woodwork again in the 16th minute but this time the ball went over the line as City ripped through a Chelsea defence missing captain John Terry. David Silva played in Edin Dzeko, who sent the ball out for Jovetic to strike off the post into the bottom left. It was just Joveticss sixth goal of an injury-hit start to his City career.dddddddddddd City was far more assertive and cohesive than the side that was beaten here by Chelsea less than two weeks ago, with Dzeko also testing Cech with a curling shot. "We wanted revenge today," City captain Vincent Kompany said. "Twelve days ago we had a really bad game, we gave them a lot of chances." How different this game was. After failing to get a sight of goal in the first half, Chelsea striker Samuel Etoo was replaced at halftime, with Mohamed Salah coming on. The January signing didnt help to transform Chelseas fortunes, and forward Fernando Torres was brought off the bench on the hour to replace Ramires, taking a central position as Salah shifted to the right. But it was a City substitution that made a bigger impact as Nasri, in his first appearance in a month, completed an incisive move to score six minutes after coming on. After receiving the ball from Nasri, Silva squared it back to the Frenchman, who continued his run to dart into space between defenders David Luiz and Gary Cahill, and slot the ball in from close range. It was Citys 117th goal of a season that should end with a trophy unlike last year under Roberto Mancini. "I had a lot of questions after Chelsea, if were going to change our way of playing," Pellegrini said, referring to the 1-0 loss. "But I repeat: We will not change the way we play. Today was important to show why we continue to play in the same way." Chelsea can only win on two fronts -- the Premier League and Champions League -- and Jose Mourinhos side has the edge over City domestically having won both league encounters. "We were never close to scoring or being dominant, or bringing a scare to the game," Mourinho said. "Today there was a different freshness between the teams ... and one team had a week without professional football," he added. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz