Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltreffen
lebaobei123 Offline

13.06.2019 04:51
urnament, as well. Day comes in to th Antworten

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Los Angeles Clippers will try to avoid losing their third straight game at home when they welcome the Boston Celtics to Staples Center on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. The Clippers are 17-7 at home and posted a 117-108 road win over the Sacramento Kings Saturday night thanks to Blake Griffins game-high 30 points on 11-of-16 shooting. Matt Barnes had 26 points and 10 rebounds, while J.J. Redick netted 18 points. I saw we were struggling there in the first half so I had to pick it up for my team, said Barnes. In the third quarter we were able to open it up a little bit. We had a run there that really got us going. Chris Paul registered 12 points and nine assists for Los Angeles. Los Angeles, which has won seven of its last 10 games, will host Brooklyn on Thursday and is fourth in the NBA with 106.9 ppg. The Clippers are third in field goal percentage (47.2) and 11-8 against Eastern Conference opponents. The Celtics will begin a six-game western sojourn Monday against the Clippers, Portland Trail Blazers, Denver Nuggets, Golden State Warriors, Utah Jazz and Minnesota Timberwolves. Boston is only 4-12 on the road this season and has lost six of the last seven as the guest. It went 1-2 on a recent homestand and suffered a 119-103 setback to the Chicago Bulls on Friday, as Jared Sullinger posted a team-best 20 points. Brandon Bass (16), Kelly Olynyk (14),Tyler Zeller (12) and Evan Turner (11) rounded out the double-digit scorers for the Celtics, who shot 49.4 percent from the field and made 14-of-16 free throws. Its on us as individuals to be up and ready, said Celtics coach Brad Stevens. The Celtics have lost 11 of their last 14 games and will play the first of two matchups with the Clippers Monday afternoon. Both teams will meet again March 29 in Beantown. LA took both games against Boston last season and has won four of the previous six contests in this series. Bo Horvat Jersey . The Miami Heat star tops the leagues global list of top-selling jerseys for the 2012-13 season, edging Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls, Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and James Heat teammate Dwyane Wade for the No. Daniel Sedin Jersey . The Detroit Tigers star had microfracture surgery Friday to repair the medial and lateral meniscus in his left knee. "I dont want to say it was a surprise," team president and general manager Dave Dombrowski said. http://www.officialcanuckspro.com/Tim-sc...canucks-jersey/. The eighth-year point guard played in his 500th career game on Sunday, a 98-93 win over the Orlando Magic. Does he feel like hes played in that many games? "No," he said initially, before reconsidering. Trevor Linden Jersey .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. Todd Bertuzzi Jersey . PAUL, Minn.The worlds top six were among a whole host of players to face the media at Augusta on Tuesday ahead of the opening major of the year. Heres a round-up of the best pre-Masters quotes. Jason DayThe Australian admits to feeling comfortable as the words No 1 golfer, but does not accept he is the favourite this week.There are so many players that can win around here, Day told reporters. Theres not just one heavy favourite this week, which is fantastic. I think its good for the game of golf and I think its good for this tournament, as well. Day comes in to this week as world No 1 Jordan SpiethThe defending champion believes his game is in better shape now than it was ahead of his record-breaking victory in last years Masters.Were going to try and just use last year as momentum, Spieth said. We know were capable of playing this place, we have proven it to ourselves the last two years. Rory McIlroyAfter finding himself 12 shots off the pace after 36-holes last year, McIlroy feels a positive start will be imperative to his chances of winning a maiden Masters title.Jordan had it won after 36 holes last year, McIlroy said. I think its imperative to get off to a great start here, a good start. You look at a lot of Masters champions in the past, they have been right up there from the first day. McIlroy is the only player in the worlds top 5 yet to win in 2016 Adam ScottThe world No 6 says he is happy using a short putter again and goes into this weeks Masters full of confidence.I would say Im fully through that transition period, Scott added. The way I feel is no different than when I was with the longer putter. The routines and the practice and everything, the drills, they are all tthe same.ddddddddddddHenrik StensonDespite not having a worldwide victory since the 2014 DP World Tour Championship, Stenson believes he has the right style of game to win his first major tournament at Augusta. Stenson is confident of claiming a first major title this week I know Ive got a game that fits well for major championship golf, Stenson said. Ive just got to keep on putting myself in the final groups or in the last couple of groups. The more times I do that, the better the chances are for the outcome that I want to have.Dustin JohnsonAfter a run of near-missed in majors, Johnson has vowed to learn from past experiences as he aims to clinch his first major title.I still feel like my times coming, said Johnson. Ive just got to keep putting myself in position to have a chance to win. One of these days I will get it done.Andy Sullivan Sullivan practiced with Rory McIlroy on Tuesday Mentally Im very strong and Im pretty chirpy on the course, and thats going to be a key part of my week at Augusta, he told SkySports.com.Being my first year here, its so important for me to be positive and stay patient out there. Im a lot more inexperienced compared to most of the field, so hopefully naivety will be in my favour!Lee WestwoodThursday can come around - especially this tournament - and you can be a little bit burnt out. Physically you can get worn out, but mentally, more than anything, this is a really draining golf course. Also See: Scott full of confidence Day plays down favourite tag Rory faces late start Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz