Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Turniere/Bundesliga
lebaobei123 Offline

11.06.2019 06:41
understand the importance of win Antworten

RUKA, Finland -- Canadians Mikael Kingsbury and Alexandre Bilodeau finished 1-2 in mens moguls on Saturday in a World Cup of freestyle skiing event. Kingsbury, from Deux-Montagnes, Que., won gold with a score of 26.93, while Bilodeau, from Montreal, took silver with 26.54. Japans Sho Endo (25.24) placed third. "Alex was going right before me and he did an amazing run with a very high score," said Kingsbury. "I knew it would be very hard to beat that score, so I went for it. I went just a little bit faster than him and got the gold today. "Its probably the best run of my life." Kingsbury was very pleased with his performance, especially heading toward the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, this February. "Its the perfect way to start the season, especially for an Olympic year," said Kingsbury. "Its looking great, Im skiing great, Im in good shape, no injuries. I just want to keep it going." Bilodeau, who won gold for Canada at the 2010 Vancouver Games, is very impressed with Kingsburys progress as a high-calibre skier. "Mikael is a great talent and he really pushed it today," said Bilodeau. "I put the bar very high and I knew I had a very clean run, quite fast. He had to go all out." Bilodeau was also pleased with his performance and is looking forward to fine-tuning for the Olympics. "I went very big on the top air, perfect top air. The middle section probably was one of my best middle sections ever," said Bilodeau. "I cant wait to see the videos and to see the judges score and to analyze that with my coach." Quebec Citys Philippe Marquis was in 10th and Montreals Pascal-Olivier Gagne was 12th. In womens moguls competition, Montreals Justine Dufour-Lapointe won silver with a score of 23.90. She lost to American Hannah Kearney (25.07) and beat out Japans Aiko Uemura (23.69). "I worked hard this summer on my jumps and it really paid off today," said Dufour-Lapointe. "Im really stoked and happy that everything came together. Its such a good feeling to know that youve done an awesome job." Dufour-Lapointe likes how competitive the womens moguls circuit has become leading to the Sochi Games. "This season I really feel the girls are hungry to go faster, to try and make it to the Games," said Dufour-Lapointe. "Its really fun and nice that the sports going further. Its going to be a really good year, I think." Montreals Chloe Dufour-Lapointe was fifth, Quebec Citys Audrey Robichaud ninth, Montreals Maxime Dufour-Lapointe 14th and Andi Naude of Penticton, B.C., came 16th. New York Mets Jerseys . Dragic was a game-time decision because of a sore right ankle that had kept him out of Wednesdays loss at Utah, but played all but the last 10 seconds of the second half in the first 40-point game for a Phoenix player since Amare Stoudemires 44 on March 19, 2010. Tom Seaver Jersey .com) - SirDominic Pointer posted career highs of 24 points and seven steals to lead No. http://www.metssale.com/mets-tim-tebow-jersey/. -- Deshorn Brown scored twice, the first coming 13 seconds into the game, and the Colorado Rapids beat the undermanned Seattle Sounders 5-1 Saturday night. Jacob deGrom Jersey . The team sent out a press release on Friday stating Poile was resting and recovering and that he will remain in hospital for further observation. The Predators were preparing for the game against the Wild when Poile was hit by a puck that flew off the ice at him where he was standing in a tunnel behind the bench. Noah Syndergaard Jersey . Moments after his Brooklyn Nets teammates ran out onto the court to congratulate him following their 100-98 overtime win over the Phoenix Suns on Friday night, Johnson could only shake his head at scoring only 13 points on 6-of-19 shooting.(SportsNetwork.com) - Midwesterners heading to Florida at this time of year arent unique. Whats a trifle more rare, however, is a Sunshine State football team thatd rather be elsewhere. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers enter their Week 16 matchup with the visiting Green Bay Packers having lost seven consecutive games at Raymond James Stadium, including all six this season. The stretch of home futility is the franchises longest in exactly 37 years, when the expansion version lost its first 13 games on home turf before breaking through to beat the St. Louis Cardinals on Dec. 18, 1977. Weve come close quite a few times at home, Bucs coach Lovie Smith said. Once we get it going, instead of talking about getting that first win we should be talking about, Hey, we havent lost at home. We realize we have a couple of more opportunities, but what better week than (against Green Bay)? Tampa Bays wins this season came at Pittsburgh and Washington in weeks 4 and 11, respectively, but the 27-7 defeat of the Redskins has since been followed by four straight losses in which it has scored 13 points twice and 17 points twice. The Bucs have gotten past 17 points just three times in the other 10 games and are third from last in the NFL in total offense, with an average of 305.9 yards per week. Its the opposite for the Packers, who have posted 31.1 points and 383.6 yards per week, while Tampa Bay has been gashed for weekly averages of 26.2 points and 366.6 yards - both 25th in the league. Smith was zero for his last six against Green Bay while coaching the Chicago Bears, including a 21-14 loss in the NFC Championship Game at Soldier Field in January 2011. The Packers havent faced the Bucs since a 35-26 home win in Week 11 of the 2011 regular season. Hell have a slightly easier day this time around in the absence of Tampa Bay defensive tackle Gerald McCoy, whos lost for the remainder of the season with a sprained right knee. Of course you want to finish the games with your guys, but you have to look at the bigger picture, and thats my overall health, McCoy said. I think we have a lot of great - not good, great - ahead of us for this team, this organization. A big part of that will be my health. Considering the Bucs inability to win at home, something will have to give when it comes to Green Bay, which has gone just 3-4 in seven 2014 road games compared to a pristine 7-0 slate at Lambeau Field. The Packers dropped a surprising 21-13 verdict last week at Buffalo, a defeat that both ended a five-game win streak and dropped them into a tie with Detroit atop the NFC North. The Lions were 19-7 winners when the teams played at Ford Field in September and could clinch the division title this weekend with a win against Chicago coupled with a Green Bay loss to Tampa Bay. If both Detroit and the Packers win this week, the crown will be worn by the winner of their Week 17 game in Green Bay.dddddddddddd The Packers can stay in contention for the No. 1 overall seed in the conference if they beat the Bucs and Seattle wins at Arizona. Green Bay at least secures a playoff berth - its sixth straight - with a win. Everything is right in front of us, quarterback Aaron Rodgers said. We win out, we still win the North. Rodgers completed just 17-of-42 passes - the 25 incompletions were a career- high - against the Bills, who picked him off twice while holding him to 185 yards. It was the first game this season in which he hadnt thrown a touchdown pass, and put a dent in what had been a league-best 119.0 passer rating. It wasnt my best day by any stretch of the imagination, he said. Ive got to play better for us to win, and I expect more of myself. All five of Rodgers interceptions have come in road games, and hes failed to exceed 210 yards four times in those seven starts. He has 12 TD passes away from home, compared to 23 at Lambeau. The last four road games have resulted in losses to New Orleans and Buffalo and three-point victories over Miami and Minnesota. This is a road game we have to have, said Packers coach Mike McCarthy, who can pass Vince Lombardi on the all-time Green Bay wins list (including postseason). We clearly understand the importance of winning in December, and we need to take it up a notch as a football team. WHAT TO WATCH FOR Getting Rodgers Right As mentioned, Green Bays MVP candidate heads into the weekend after the worst statistical game of his accomplishment-rich career, the loss to the Bills in which he finished with an anemic 34.3 passer rating. Though the Bucs dont present much of a threat when it comes to wins and losses, its worth noticing that Rodgers has started twice in Tampa Bay (in 2008 and 2009) and lost both games. Remember When Another week, another chance for Tampa Bay fans to look back when they think about running back Doug Martin. The now third-year man took the league by storm as a rookie and scored 12 times while amassing 1,454 yards. But he played just six games in 2013 and has 369 rush yards this year while still battling injuries. A good sign: He comes in this week off of 2014s best game - 96 yards against Carolina. OVERALL ANALYSIS Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it, and the fact that Rodgers hasnt ever won in Tampa Bay is worth mentioning. But thats about all. Outside of those wins in the Jon Gruden and Raheem Morris eras, the Bucs have precious little to bank on this time around. Regardless of venue, the Packers have more on the line, more to look forward to and are just better by every pertinent measure. Sports Network predicted outcome: Packers 35, Buccaneers 10 Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz