Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Turniere/Bundesliga
lebaobei123 Offline

11.06.2019 06:41
there on the field with my teammate Antworten

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The talk in the San Jose locker room was about the save at the end of regulation that got them one point. Backup goalie Alex Stalock followed that by improving to 3-0 in shootouts in his career and not allowing a goal in 10 attempts to help get the other point. On the offensive side, Patrick Marleau scored twice and Joe Pavelski had the lone shootout goal in the Sharks 4-3 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Thursday night. "Huge save with 3 or 4 seconds left," San Jose coach Todd McLellan said. "I thought he was very solid." Stalock finished with 35 saves -- including 15 in the second period -- and the one getting all the raves was a spectacular post-to-post stop on Jack Johnson late and Columbus on the power play. "It was a puck you have to play and get over to," Stalock said. "My job was to recover and get over there." After tying his career high of 66 points with an assist on Marleaus second goal, Pavelski deked Sergei Bobrovsky and roofed a backhander in the shootout to give San Jose its fourth straight win. Marleau scored his 27th and 28th goals and Matt Nieto also scored for the Sharks, who are 8-1-1 in their last 10 to move into a tie with Anaheim for the Pacific Division lead. Logan Couture had two assists. "It feels good to be right up there," Marleau said. "Its not going to be easy the rest of the season." Ryan Johansen, R. J. Umberger and James Wisniewski scored for the Blue Jackets, who wanted more but will gladly take the point in the congested race for an Eastern Conference playoff spot. Brandon Dubinsky added two assists for Columbus, 17-7-2 since Jan. 1. "We got a point tonight, would have loved to have gotten two," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "But you look at the way the team played. I thought we played a hard game against a very good hockey team, a fast hockey team." After squandering a 2-1 lead early in the third period, the Blue Jackets tied it on Wisniewskis slap shot into the top left corner from the right circle with 4:58 remaining. "That team plays hard," McLellan said. "They are as competitive as there is in the league. Theyre physical. They have good body position when they enter the zone, throw a lot of pucks at the net." San Jose had scored twice just under 6 minutes into the period to take the lead on a few uncharacteristic plays by Bobrovsky. Only 15 seconds in, Bobrovksy gave up a long rebound and the puck sat in the slot before Nieto easily fired it home. Later on a San Jose power play, Columbus couldnt convert on a two-on-one leading to a 4-on-2 for the San Jose. Pavelski fed Marleau, with Bobrovsky a bit too deep in his net. The man-advantage goal was the first for the Sharks in its last seven games. "Hopefully, thats the one that does it," Marleau said about improving the teams power-play production. "It was on the rush but well take it." Johansen opened the scoring at 5:28 of the first period with his 26th. Johansen snapped home a loose puck from between the circles through traffic. Marleau tied it 5 minutes later on a sequence jump-started by poor puck management by defenceman David Savard. Logan Couture got the puck and centred it from the right boards to an open Marleau at the crease for the one timer. In the second period, the Blue Jackets quickly got into penalty trouble, giving the Sharks a two-man advantage for 36 seconds. But it was the Blue Jackets who capitalized. After the first penalty expired, Umberger stepped out of the box, took a long pass in stride from Dubinsky and beat Stalock between the pads for his 18th. "I think we stuck with it," McLellan said. "The shorthanded goal with the guy coming out of the box took a little bit of zip out of us. But between periods we talked about getting to the blue paint, getting an opportunity to score on a second chance." Notes: Columbus Artem Anisimov, who has six goals in his last seven games, didnt play due to birth of his first child Thursday. ... San Jose is 19-6-3 against Eastern Conference teams. ... Blue Jackets RW Nathan Horton donated 1,000 tickets for "first responders" to attend the game. ... Columbus Russian D Fedor Tyutin took the morning skate and is getting close to returning from an ankle injury he suffered in the Olympics. Jason Sanders Jersey . The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season. Miami Dolphins Jerseys .com Tours season-opening Colombia Championship on Sunday, breaking the course record with an 8-under 63 in the completion of the third round before rain washed out play. http://www.officialmiamidolphinsfootball...r-jersey-womens. Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Bob Griese Jersey . Winners of two straight, the Flames will try to become the first team in 25 years to go three consecutive games without taking a penalty Saturday night in San Jose. Kiko Alonso Jersey .Just like old times.Only this time, just one got to enjoy a victory.James return to Miami as an opponent was a success — for the Heat, that is. Wade scored 24 of his 31 points in the first half, Luol Deng had 25 points and dogged James defensively all night, and the Heat beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 101-91 in a hyped Christmas matchup Thursday.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - New York Jets cornerback Dee Milliner sat out practice Wednesday with tightness in his left hamstring, and is not sure when he will return to the field. The practice, the teams fifth organized team activity session, was the first Milliner has missed this off-season after experiencing symptoms earlier in the week. "Its just precautionary," Milliner said. "I feel fine." Milliner, in his second season, had a rough start to his rookie year while dealing with hamstring issues early. He is expected to take over this season for Antonio Cromartie as the teams No. 1 cornerback, making this latest injury — however minor — cause at least some concern for the Jets. "He has to understand that hes got to be in extraordinary shape," coach Rex Ryan said. "His challenge will be to be in world-class shape because weve got to have you out there. He needs to be out there and he needs to get work, because thats how hes going get better." Ryan said Milliner, the No. 9 overall pick last year, had been having a good off-season before this setback. The coach was encouraged by Milliners progress last season, particularly in the final month. "You saw it as the year went on last year, he got better because of the work on the practice field and in the classroom," Ryan said. "He was taking off from there, and you dont want to see this happen. Hes got to step it up, because I think hes got all the talent in the world." Milliner, who stood on the sideline during team drills, acknowledged that theres a bit of frrustration not being able to participate.dddddddddddd "It bothers me because I want to be out there on the field with my teammates getting better during OTAs," he said. "In another way, its fine because I know (Im not) injured or hurt that bad." Wide receiver Eric Decker also was among those who did not participate. He is in Nashville with wife and recording artist Jessie James for the CMT Music Awards, at which they will be presenters. Ryan had no issue with the teams top receiver not being at the voluntary workouts. "Well, speaking as a married guy, (I) absolutely recommend that you would go to that," a smiling Ryan said. "So that would be recommended, I think. You know, you ask for their support, you need to support them, too." Meanwhile, running back Mike Goodson, coming off a knee injury and facing legal troubles, has yet to show for any of the teams OTAs. Ryan again stressed that the practice sessions are voluntary, but added: "He volunteered not to be here, and Ill volunteer to not answer the question." Goodson roster status is in serious doubt, aside from facing weapons charges. The Jets also have Chris Ivory, Chris Johnson, Bilal Powell, Alex Green and Daryl Richardson at the position. And, the team isnt quite certain how much Goodson has been able to do in his rehabilitation from the injury. "Im not going to speculate because hes not here and I dont know where he is," Ryan said about Goodsons rehab. "We havent seen him, so I cant answer that question." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz